SC-AFS/SCFWA 2009 Fall Workshop - River Restoration and Fish Passage
November 19, 2009
Our 2009 Fall Workshop - "River Restoration and Fish Passage" - was offered jointly by the South Carolina Chapter of the American Fisheries Society (SC-AFS) and the South Carolina Fisheries Workers Association (SCFWA) on November 19, 2009 at the Hobcaw Barony Discovery Center in Georgetown, SC.
The archived Agenda is still available.
Our speakers have also made copies of their presentations available:
- Bill Post - Overview of South Carolina’s Diadromous Fish
- Anna Toline - Implementation of ESA to Fish Passage Impediments
- Jesse Waldrip - Effective Design of Upstream Passage for American Eel – An Engineering Perspective
- Brandon Kulik - Quantitative fish assemblage sampling -Use of Bio-indicators for Assessing River Restoration
- Gerrit Jobsis - Stream Barrier Removal - American Rivers' River Restoration Program
- Howard Schnabolk - NOAA’s Open Rivers Initiative